When it comes to virtual machines, what is the difference between guest operating systems and virtual machines?
- B) Virtual machines do not need the change of operating systems to function properly. c) Virtualization is limited to only specific aspects of a VM’s components D) Guest operating systems have direct access to the hardware resources of the hypervisor host system, which is a good thing.
- Cloud services may also provide virtual network infrastructures, which can be constructed from a number of virtual components.
- 1 Which of the following best describes a Virtual Desktop infrastructure VDI )?
- 2 Which of the following is true regarding cloud computing?
- 3 Which of the following best describes the PaaS platform as a service cloud computing service model?
- 4 What are the main types of cloud services quizlet?
- 5 What is Virtual Desktop VR?
- 6 What is the best VDI solution?
- 7 Which of the following is the most important area of concern in cloud computing?
- 8 Which one is true about common characteristics in cloud?
- 9 What is true about utility computing and cloud computing *?
- 10 Which of the following best describes PaaS platform as a service?
- 11 Which of the following is true for PaaS cloud services?
- 12 Which of the following are examples of platform as a service PaaS?
- 13 What are the main types of cloud services?
- 14 What are the three types of cloud services quizlet?
- 15 Which are some of the key components of cloud infrastructure quizlet?
Which of the following best describes a Virtual Desktop infrastructure VDI )?
A virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enables users to connect to a desktop running on a distant server through a web browser. A permanent VDI saves the changes made by the user on the desktop, but it has no effect on preventing thefts.
Which of the following is true regarding cloud computing?
Answer: The response that is correct in relation to the above-mentioned question is option c) In cloud computing services, resources can be delivered with little or no management effort required. Cloud computing is a term used to describe solutions that are calculated and distributed in nature.
Which of the following best describes the PaaS platform as a service cloud computing service model?
In the context of cloud computing, which of the following statements best represents the platform as a service (PaaS) service model? PaaS provides everything a developer needs in order to design an application for deployment on a cloud infrastructure.
What are the main types of cloud services quizlet?
The terms in this collection (26)
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- Public cloud
- Community cloud
What is Virtual Desktop VR?
There are several types of clouds: private clouds, hybrid clouds, public clouds, and community clouds.
What is the best VDI solution?
Ten of the most effective VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) software solutions for 2022
- VDI Solution Comparison: #1) Amazon Workspaces. #2) Microsoft Azure. #3) Hysolate. #4) Nutanix XI Frame. #5) Citrix Workspace. #6) Parallels RAS (Remote Application Server). #7) VMware Horizon Cloud.
Which of the following is the most important area of concern in cloud computing?
With regard to cloud computing, what do you think is the most pressing issue to be concerned about? Because your data travels across and resides on systems that are no longer under your control, you are exposed to greater danger from interception and malicious behavior by others. 9.
Which one is true about common characteristics in cloud?
Among the qualities and benefits of cloud computing include the ability to provide on-demand self-service, extensive network connectivity, and the ability to be extremely elastic and scalable. The maturity of cloud computing services, both in terms of economic viability and technological capability, will make it simpler for businesses to realize the full potential of the technology.
What is true about utility computing and cloud computing *?
Neither utility computing nor cloud computing are related concepts. In the cloud computing world, utility computing is the sole billing model to be used.
Which of the following best describes PaaS platform as a service?
In the cloud computing concept, platform as a service (PaaS) is a third-party supplier who distributes hardware and software resources to consumers via the internet. Typically, these tools are required for the creation of software applications. Hardware and software are hosted on-premises by a PaaS provider’s own network infrastructure.
Which of the following is true for PaaS cloud services?
PaaS provides the runtime environment for application development and deployment. Explanation: Each and every sentence is correct.
Which of the following are examples of platform as a service PaaS?
In addition to providing cloud components to specific software, cloud platform services (also known as Platform as a Service (PaaS)) are used primarily for application development. PaaS applications include the following, which are widely used:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Windows Azure
- Google App Engine
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
What are the main types of cloud services?
There are three types of cloud computing services: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) is a sort of cloud computing service where the infrastructure is provided as a service (SaaS).
What are the three types of cloud services quizlet?
There are three primary forms of cloud computing: infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS). Virtualized computer resources are made available through the Internet, in a nutshell.
Which are some of the key components of cloud infrastructure quizlet?
There are five distinguishing properties of the cloud.
- Self-service on demand.
- extensive network access.
- resource pooling.
- quick elasticity.
- measured service.