What exactly does “elated” mean?
- Elated is a term used to describe someone who is extremely joyful. There are two distinct E words. If your children reach the Exhausted state, place them in their beds, on the sofa, or in a bean bag chair for a nap. If the folks are ecstatic, that’s great and all.
- 1 How long do you have to wait to make a baby in virtual families 2?
- 2 What is the oldest age in Virtual Families 2?
- 3 How do you get rid of a child on Virtual Families 2?
- 4 What age do virtual families stop having babies?
- 5 What is the ghost girl in Virtual Families 3?
- 6 Can you remarry in virtual families?
- 7 What are the 9 behaviors Virtual Families 2?
- 8 How often do marriage proposals come in virtual families?
- 9 What’s the highest career level on Virtual Families 2?
- 10 How many babies can you have Virtual Families 2?
- 11 What happens when you send your kid to boarding school in Virtual Families 2?
- 12 How long do virtual families sleep?
- 13 How long does it take for babies to grow up in Virtual Families 3?
How long do you have to wait to make a baby in virtual families 2?
The same as having a kid in the game, you must wait until your child is two years old in order to allow your mother to pursue her job (in Virtual Families and Virtual Families Enhanced). Second, with Virtual Families, you may have the father or both parents share newborn care, depending on your preference. (3) Our country home; the youngster (who is usually three years old); and
What is the oldest age in Virtual Families 2?
In general, you will die around the age of 65, but it is possible that you may die at an earlier age if you do not properly care for your children (for example, if you allow them to hunger, do not allow them to sleep frequently, or even if you overwork them).
How do you get rid of a child on Virtual Families 2?
No, this is not a feasible option. If you despise the child, you may send him or her away to boarding school, where he or she will never see you again. Simply ensure that they have a large number of additional children so that you may pick a different child to inherit the house. Furthermore, Benghi is a male given name in the Virtual Families community.
What age do virtual families stop having babies?
There is no specific age at which couples are no longer able to have children. The reality, however, is that babies born to couples in their 50s and beyond will be rare, despite the fact that they can still adopt a child in the game’s world.
What is the ghost girl in Virtual Families 3?
The Little Girl is the 5-year-old daughter of Kevin and Rachel, the couple who owned the house before the player’s virtual family came in. Kevin and Rachel are the couple who owned the house before the player’s virtual family moved in. She emerges from time to time whenever the lights in the player’s house inexplicably flicker, giving her a translucent, ghostly look.
Can you remarry in virtual families?
The initial spouse of a childless widowed individual in Virtual Families is replaced on the family tree, and any children that they may have later on are recorded as their offspring in that generation. It is necessary to operate in this manner in order to maintain the data structure of the family tree.
What are the 9 behaviors Virtual Families 2?
- Hurling pebbles
- slamming plates together! tearing up books
- jumping on the bed
- strewing garments all over the floor
- I’m envious of the new baby. Taking Santa’s sweets
- breaking decorations
- stealing Santa’s cookies
How often do marriage proposals come in virtual families?
Proposals for Marriage If you do not accept that proposition, another one will be presented in approximately 45 minutes. It’s likely that you’ll receive a fresh proposal every 24 hours if that one is likewise turned down. Please submit a ticket if you are not receiving marriage offers and your game is not paused. We will investigate the situation and respond as soon as possible.
What’s the highest career level on Virtual Families 2?
Starting out at level 1 (Beginner), your young one’s wage will gradually grow as they climb through the ranks of their profession until they reach level 8. (Master).
How many babies can you have Virtual Families 2?
You are allowed to have up to 6 offspring each generation in each generation.
What happens when you send your kid to boarding school in Virtual Families 2?
Sending your children to boarding school will have its advantages and disadvantages. You will not be able to engage with them until you start a new generation and choose your child (now an adult) to be the first to interact with them. However, getting them out of the house is a smart idea if they are in need of food or if they are in severely poor health.
How long do virtual families sleep?
a bar of energy The most difficult aspect of the game is undoubtedly managing your energy. The key to ensuring that your people have enough of energy during the day is to allow them to sleep for around 6-8 hours each day without checking on them or halting the game.
How long does it take for babies to grow up in Virtual Families 3?
Virtual Families 3 depicts the infant being held by his or her mother (and/or father in Virtual Families 3) for the first two years (in real time, 4 hours after the baby is born). After that, the baby will grow into a kid, and the mother will be able to resume her professional life.