When is Marc Anthony’s Virtual Concert scheduled to take place?
- A virtual concert will be held by Puerto Rican music sensation Marc Anthony for the first and, according to the singer, only time in his musical career, which will take place over the internet. From Miami, the concert ” #MarcAnthonyUnaNoche ” is set to take place on April 17.
- 1 How can I watch Marc Anthony live stream?
- 2 How much is Marc Anthony virtual concert?
- 3 What time is Marc Anthony virtual concert?
- 4 Where was Marc Anthony virtual concert filmed?
- 5 What happened to Marc Anthony concert 2021?
- 6 Who is Marc Anthony’s wife?
- 7 Is Marc Anthony currently touring?
- 8 How long is a Marc Anthony concert?
How can I watch Marc Anthony live stream?
Anthony is now making the broadcast available to the public for free on his YouTube channel. Originally, the virtual concert was slated to begin streaming live at 8 p.m. on Saturday night through Maestro beginning at 8 p.m. on Saturday night.
How much is Marc Anthony virtual concert?
With the program now available for free on his YouTube channel, Anthony hopes to expand its reach. According to the original timetable, the Maestro virtual concert would begin streaming at 8 p.m. local time on Saturday night and continue until the end of the day the following day.
What time is Marc Anthony virtual concert?
The event, which was scheduled to begin streaming at 8 p.m. ET, had been marketed extensively across the world, and fans from all over Latin America and the world had purchased tickets to watch it live.
Where was Marc Anthony virtual concert filmed?
It will take place on Saturday, April 17, and will be hosted by Anthony’s own Magnus Studios and Nelson Albareda’s Loud And Live Studios, who will also be performing. An intimate livestream experience with eight separate cameras showing Anthony playing live with a complete band from an unidentified studio and soundstage in Miami will be provided to viewers.
What happened to Marc Anthony concert 2021?
After being postponed due to limits and recommendations enforced by government authorities and public health agencies, the Marc Anthony concert scheduled for August 14, 2021 will now take place on December 17, 2021 instead.
Who is Marc Anthony’s wife?
On November 11, 2014, in La Romana, Dominican Republic, Anthony tied the knot with model Shannon De Lima (born January 6, 1989), whom he had met online.
Is Marc Anthony currently touring?
Marc Anthony is presently on a four-country tour with a total of 20 forthcoming gigs scheduled. Their next tour stop will be at Madison Square Garden in New York City (NYC), followed by a performance at the Prudential Center in Newark (NJ).
How long is a Marc Anthony concert?
What is the duration of a Marc Anthony concert? A Marc Anthony concert tour performance might run anywhere from one to three hours. It is possible that up to 20 songs will be performed during the event, as well as at least one encore. Considering that encores might include up to five songs, make sure to stick around until the very end.