Choose an Attraction from the list
- Select “Virtual Line” from the left-hand menu of the application. To see a list of available attractions, select the “Virtual Line Venues” tab from the drop-down menu. Choose the attraction you wish to ride and then select “Virtual Line Pass – Reserve” to reserve your spot.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Using the Virtual Line at Universal Orlando Resort 1. Choose the attraction for which you’d want to enter a virtual line by clicking on it. Once you’ve accessed the official Universal Orlando 2 website, you’ll be able to play the game. On the home screen of the attraction, click on Virtual Line Pass to access the virtual line. Upon selecting your attraction, you will be transported to the following page:
- 1 How do the virtual lines work at Universal Studios?
- 2 Can I use my phone for Universal tickets?
- 3 How do you skip the lines at Harry Potter Universal?
- 4 How do I get the Hagrid virtual line?
- 5 Do I need to make reservations at Universal Orlando?
- 6 What size is too big for Universal rides?
- 7 How do I use my universal tickets?
- 8 Do you need to print out universal tickets?
- 9 How does the universal app work?
- 10 How much is it to skip lines at Universal?
- 11 Can you skip the lines at Universal?
- 12 Can you skip lines at Universal Studios?
- 13 What time is rope drop at Universal?
- 14 How early should I get to Islands of Adventure?
How do the virtual lines work at Universal Studios?
The Virtual Line system at Universal Studios lets tourists to book a ride time for themselves and their traveling companions. Unlike Disney’s FastPass+, bookings for this attraction cannot be made in advance; instead, you must schedule a return time and experience the attraction on the same day. You can add a new ride time for an attraction each time an existing reservation window for that attraction expires.
Can I use my phone for Universal tickets?
When guests open the app and choose “My Tickets,” a scannable QR code will display on their screen, which they may use to enter the venue through the turnstiles. The QR code will only function if the tickets are purchased using the mobile app (not online) and the tickets are scanned with the same phone that was used to make the purchase of the tickets.
How do you skip the lines at Harry Potter Universal?
Alternatives to Standing in Line at Universal Orlando
- Alternatives include: Visiting during a less crowded time
- staying at a Universal Orlando hotel
- purchasing a Universal Express Pass
- using the Virtual Line Program at Universal Orlando
- and purchasing a VIP experience.
How do I get the Hagrid virtual line?
If you’re a guest at a Universal hotel, you should take advantage of Early Park Admission (EPA) and arrive as soon as EPA begins so that you may get in the standby queue as soon as it opens. Hagrid’s uses its backup line until it reaches maximum capacity, at which point it switches to a Virtual Line.
Do I need to make reservations at Universal Orlando?
When visiting Universal Orlando Resort, do I need to make a reservation at one of the parks? No, tourists coming at Universal Orlando Resort parks do not need to make reservations because the resort does not need them. However, due to the restricted attendance at the parks, there may be occasions when the parks exceed capacity and further guests will not be permitted to enter.
What size is too big for Universal rides?
We also discovered that the new rides in the Harry Potter zone will not be able to fit anyone with a waist size more than 44″.
How do I use my universal tickets?
Make it your virtual wallet within the app. The app makes it simple to make contactless transactions, including anything from tickets to lunch and souvenirs. Purchase theme park tickets as well as Universal Express Passes for the Universal Studios theme parks. Then, to redeem, simply scan the QR code from the app.
Do you need to print out universal tickets?
Universal suggests that you print your tickets, but you may also present them on the screen of your mobile device at the park’s entry if you have one. Try downloading the Universal Studios App if you want to make a quick and painless transaction.
How does the universal app work?
Throughout the day, keep an eye on the app to see which attractions are now offering Virtual Line service. Afterwards, just choose your ride in the app, join the queue at a time that is convenient for you, and when you arrive, simply show the Team Member your mobile device to scan and you’ll be zipping around on your favorite ride in no time.
How much is it to skip lines at Universal?
The Universal Express Pass for Islands of Adventure is available for $49.99 per day, and the Universal Express Pass for Universal Studios Florida is available for $49.99 per day. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, as well as the Hogwarts Express, are not included in this calculation. The Universal Express Pass for Universal Studios Florida is available for as little as $59.99 a day.
Can you skip the lines at Universal?
The Universal Express pass permits you to skip the standard queues at participating attractions one time per day for the duration of your pass. The Universal Express Unlimited pass permits you to skip the standard lines at participating attractions an unlimited number of times throughout your visit.
Can you skip lines at Universal Studios?
The Universal Express program allows you to avoid the queues at most attractions at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, as well as receive priority seating at select shows. (It is necessary to purchase a separate ticket in order to see Universal’s Volcano Bay.)
What time is rope drop at Universal?
Spider-Man will be on the tarmac at 10 a.m.
How early should I get to Islands of Adventure?
Arrival Instructions for Islands of Adventure: If you have tickets, arrive 45 minutes before to your scheduled arrival time; if you need to pay entry, arrive 60 minutes prior to your scheduled arrival time. If you have a ticket voucher, you will need to redeem it at one of the ticket kiosks located at the park’s entry to obtain your actual tickets.